PreK – 8 Application Information
While all of the elementary schools within the Archdiocese of Washington Catholic schools share a common curriculum and accreditation process, the programs and services may vary at each location.
Elementary schools within Archdiocese of Washington Catholic schools are very much a part of their parish, neighborhoods and communities. We encourage you to contact the individual school to learn about its unique offerings and any special requirements for applying.
In general, the application process follows these steps:
- Contact the individual school for an application packet
- Submit the registration form and fee to the school
- Take placement test at school
- Interview with the principal
- Receive a letter of admission notification