Archdiocese of Washington Catholic high schools prepare students to succeed in college and beyond.
As your child grows into a young adult, a sense of Catholic identity becomes even more important in shaping how they think about the world.
Within the Archdiocese of Washington, 18 Catholic high schools offer an ideal combination of rigorous academics, a deep sense of community and a traditional Catholic educational experience. If you’re looking for a faith-based education that lasts a lifetime, built upon a solid moral and spiritual foundation that prepares students for the modern world, you’ve come to the right place.
Across DC and suburban Maryland, our Catholic high schools offer:
- An outstanding education
- Direct connection to our Catholic identity
- A solid track record of sending students on to successful higher education experiences with millions of dollars in scholarship awards
- High graduation rates
- Highly respected and varied extra-curricular and sports programs
Find the Right High School for You
Our Catholic high schools promote lifelong learning and help your child realize their full potential—transforming their possibilities for the future. Explore the Archdiocese of Washington family of Catholic schools to find the right school for you.
View all High Schools
- Archbishop Carroll High School
- Bishop McNamara High School
- Brookewood School
- Connelly School of the Holy Child
- DeMatha Catholic High School
- Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School and Corporate Work Study Program
- Elizabeth Seton High School
- Georgetown Preparatory School
- Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School
- Gonzaga College High School
- Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
- Saint Anselm’s Abbey School
- Saint John’s College High School
- Saint Mary’s Ryken High School
- Saint Vincent Pallotti High School
- Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart
- The Academy of the Holy Cross
- The Avalon School