HSPT Dates, Locations, and Fees
2021 HSPT Testing Locations
The HSPT is administered to students not attending Catholic elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Washington at the following Catholic high schools. Testing accommodations will be provided at all testing locations on certain Saturday dates:
Saturday, December 4, 2021
Academy of the Holy Cross
DeMatha Catholic High School
Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School
Gonzaga College High School
Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
St. Mary’s Ryken High School
Saturday, December 11, 2021
Archbishop Carroll High School
Bishop McNamara High School
Elizabeth Seton High School
St. John’s College High School
St. Vincent Pallotti High School
All testing sites will offer limited accommodated testing conditions.
All students must be registered to take the HSPT. No walk-ins are permitted. To reschedule a missed HSPT date due to illness, the parent/guardian must call send a message to [email protected], no later than the Monday following the missed test date.
The HSPT for students attending Archdiocese of Washington Catholic schools will be administered at their schools on Wednesday, December 1, 2021.
- Registration for the 2021 HSPT opens on October 18, 2021.
- Registration and payment deadline for December 4, 2021 test closes on November 28, 2021.
- Registration and payment deadline for December 11, 2021 test closes on December 5, 2021.
- Registration for testing accommodations for December 4, 2021 test closes on November 19, 2021 or as locations fill.
- Registration for testing accommodations for December 11, 2021 test closes November 26, 2021 or as locations fill.
- The High School Choice(s) window opens at the same time as registration on October 18, 2021. High school
selections must be finalized before the close of the High School Choice(s) window on Sunday, December 12, 2021.
Test Registration Fees
The registration fee is based on the number of HSPT schools to which a student will apply:
- $67.50: test scores are sent to up to four schools in the Archdiocese of Washington. Students interested in sending their score report to more than four schools should email [email protected] for instructions and assistance.
Please note the following fees for additional school selections:
- +$15: test score is sent to one additional school in the Archdiocese of Baltimore or the Diocese of Arlington.
- Acceptable forms of payment include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.