HSPT Dates, Locations, and Fees
2022 HSPT Testing Locations
The HSPT is administered to students not attending Catholic elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Washington at the following Catholic high schools. The HSPT can be taken at any of these high schools regardless of where your child plans to apply.
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Academy of the Holy Cross
DeMatha Catholic High School
Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School
Gonzaga College High School
Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
St. Mary’s Ryken High School
Saturday, December 10, 2022
Archbishop Carroll High School
Bishop McNamara High School
Elizabeth Seton High School
St. John’s College High School
St. Vincent Pallotti High School
All testing sites will offer limited accommodated testing conditions.
All students must be registered to take the HSPT. No walk-ins are permitted. To reschedule a missed HSPT date due to illness, the parent/guardian must reschedule by contacting [email protected] no later than the Monday following the missed test date. The make-up test date is on Saturday, January 7, 2023. Students who miss the December test dates due to illness will get priority seating for the make-up test date. Registration for the make-up test date will open on Wednesday, December 14, 2022. The completed HSPT registration (including payment) must be received by Friday, December 30, 2022.
The HSPT for students attending Archdiocese of Washington Catholic schools will be administered at their schools on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
- Registration for the 2022 HSPT opens on October 3, 2022
- Registration and payment deadline for December 3, 2022 test closes on November 27, 2022
- Registration and payment deadline for December 10, 2022 test closes on December 4, 2022
- Registration for testing accommodations for December 3, 2022 test closes on November 18, 2022 or as locations fill.
- Registration for testing accommodations for December 10, 2022 test closes November 25, 2022 or as locations fill.
- The High School Choice(s) window opens at the same time as registration on October 3, 2022. High school
selections must be finalized before the close of the High School Choice(s) window on Sunday, December 11, 2022.
Test Registration Fees
The registration fee is based on the number of HSPT schools to which a student will apply:
- $67.50: test scores are sent to up to four schools in the Archdiocese of Washington. Students interested in sending their score report to more than four schools should email [email protected] for instructions and assistance.
Please note the following fees for additional school selections:
- +$15: test score is sent to one additional school in the Archdiocese of Baltimore or the Diocese of Arlington.
- Acceptable forms of payment include MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.